http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Hello!!!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Hello!!!

Yes I am back! lol Not been updating as much on here as I should I suppose. Well what has been happening in the world of mine, hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Been a bit busy with work, had a cock up with my car insurance. I will say this, dont ever go with More-Than (the cute advert with the dog called Lucky) They have totally dragged their feet with my no claims as I moved from them to someone else (they are shite). Got it all sorted now, but could have meant my new insurance was cancelled!!

Mother went to see the medium again, she didnt really tell us anything dramatic. I gave my mum a recorder to take so that she can listen to it again and again, as she does forget things even if she says that she doesnt!

Why is running a car soooooooo expensive. I would catch public transport (aside from the fact that I heard that gays dont) if it was not a shambles! I mean who wants to stand waiting at a bus stop for a bus which is late and then 2 come at the same time!!

Someone said to me that she thought I was 19 years old! I thought "awwww bless" I might use oil of olay but I am afraid that even that doesnt knock off 8 years! (I wish)

Got the new England kit, fuckin mint! ;pppppppppppppp Thank god we won the friendly today! Gawd I had given up all hope, when Cole scored (within the match) Why is it that England get desperate for winning they try and get a penalty! All the time they do this! Beckham looked old, but when I saw him smile I thought "fuck the old!" ;p

Had to do a maths type test for something and fuckin balled it up. I detest maths, it is the most boring subject ever. You should not be judged on bloody knowing 5% of £5!!! Tsk!

The sun was out today, dont you feel better when its sunny! :) Lovely to hear the birds chiming!

Bought a coffee machine and it blew up when I switched it on! lol Just my luck!! ;)

1 Comments:

At 10:30 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back!! I haven't been around blogger much myself other then posting. Love ya adz!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home