http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Dis-organised Adam!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Dis-organised Adam!

Got into my car to go to work yesterday and realised that my car tax was due to run out by the end of the day! Got it sorted now, totally forgot about it! I get worse.

Lost a bit of weight, so well chuffed with that.

Notice that shops are full of valentines stuff, its too commercial now, all about buying someone the most expensive thing possible. Showing they have your heart should matter more I think.

Fuckin sick of false people, "you're welcome!" Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (long story)

1 Comments:

At 8:27 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

what does that mean? Chuffed?
I like that word
I agree about Valentines. I will be happy if Billy just shows up and tells me he loves me that day! Having dinner alone together would be rather cool too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home