http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Innit cold...........

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Innit cold...........

Gawd its bloody cold here! You walk out side and it shrivels up! Someone said they have gave snow out before the end of the week, its bloody cold enough to snow. Got me car back, had a full service too so should now last till this winter *I hope!*

Big brother eviction tonight, goodbye to Galloway, awful vile man! Also think that Dennis should go too tonight, leave Chantelle in it. Barrymore to win and come back on our screens, he aint all that bad. He must be tormented by what happened. I know what happened did but we need the likes of Barrymore back with us, doing what he does best, making us laugh. I know one thing I am bloody gonna miss big bro, think I might take knittin up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home