http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Bareback Mountain, or some other crap!

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bareback Mountain, or some other crap!

Keep hearing about this film with the gay cowboys in it. I know that its not called bareback, but everytime I look at it I think of that word! People seem to be raving about it, personally I cant be arsed with it. The only people that orgasm over films are the Americans. Is it supposed to be on for 3hrs or so? Also does one of them get killed? Ah so its the usual love story then, why use cowboys? Why cant we have some hunky firemen lovers messin with their long hoses? Who thought of the idea of using cowboys?

Well I am sick of hearing about this film. If it was supposed to be true to 'gay love' then they would both sleep around, catch some sort of STD and then split up in a bad 'hate you' way! Thats the gay way! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home