http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Diet?

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Diet?

I have been thinking for the past couple of weeks that its time for that January diet that everyone goes on. I am not fat but want to watch my weight. Got some special K and ate a bit of fish. I am surprised how filling special K was. Mind you gave me the shits! lol

Celeb big bro, George to go please, they all say 'im cool' when nominated but you can see they aint. Rula should have never have gone, so now its time for George to piss off. Its a double eviction on Wed so I think Chantelle should go also. Dunno who I want to win, I think I would like Traci to win, after how Pete spoke to her the other nite I was disgusted with him. For someone who has to drink through a straw he can talk. You better not get too close to any heat in the house, you might melt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home