http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Hospital

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Hospital

Went with mum to the hospital today, went to have the skin removed from her head. When I walked in the place I could smell death. Hate hospitals at the best of times. We got there early and still waited an extra hour!! They removed the skin and sent it away for tests. At least she didnt have her head shaved, which she thought that she have had to.

Took her to get a new fish for her tank, thought my filter would have come today, mine are desperate for a clean!!

1 Comments:

At 3:46 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your mom didn't have to shave her head. IT will be soon enough that she will loose her hair if she has to have chemo and all that.

I need a new filter system for my tank mine took a pooper and won't do anything, suck. spit, sollow.
Oh wait....heh different topic!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home