http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: KENNETH WILLIAMS - FANTABULOSA!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

KENNETH WILLIAMS - FANTABULOSA!


A drama on Monday 13th March about Kenny is on BBC4. I must say that it looks interesting, taken from his famous diary rantings! I cant wait to watch this, watched some of the clips and looks good so far. If you have not taken the time to read Kennys diarys or letters then make sure that you make time! They are well worth the read.

I am not sure about the guy who is playing Kenny (
Michael Sheen) It does look good tho, so would rather watch it and then rip it to pieces. I hope that it follows his life a bit better than some of the ones that have been done about the Carry On stars. What always pisses me off is the fact that they always slag em off, but looking at the clips (Kenny hoovering in pants! - from his diary he often wished someone would burst in and I presume shag him whilst doing this) The diary was heavily edited, missing out his relationship with one guy for starters.

All I can say is

STOP MESSIN ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home