http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: State Pension!

Monday, May 22, 2006

State Pension!

Well much to my surprise I got a letter this morning detailing what I can expect to recieve when I am an OAP and pissing myself! I have the massive amount of £136 a week to look forward to!! So I am literally jumping for joy as I type this!! I dont really understand why they have sent it me, but hey ho! Thank god I have a few other pensions!! (if I live that long that is)

Well big bro is getting interesting, kebab has turned into your worst nightmare as a gay man! What a total shit, he talks to the other housemates like crap. He is very immature GET HIM OUT OF THERE!!! Its very painful to watch with him in there, I think he needs some serious help when he comes out of the house. (a padded cell maybe?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home