http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: What a gay day!

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

What a gay day!

Hello, I bet you have wondered where I have been havent you!! I am gonna start to update this more often for sure.

Took Max to the Vets today, she has got this lump on her leg so we needed to get it looked at. As you do, you think the worst but thankfully it was a 'fat' lump! She waso well behaved too, when wetold them her name was Max they thought she was male! When we confirmed that she was in fact a 'lady' the woman behind the counter let out such a sigh!! Well Max could be a female name, short for Maxine!! ;)

Its been lovely weather lately, its sooooooooo nice to seen green trees!! (no im not tripping!!)

Was going to upgrade my PC but have decided against it as no point buying a brand new system when there is nothing wrong with mine. So I stumpted for a new flat screen monitor, extended my hard drive (ooooooooooooooh) and dug out my cordless keyboard and mouse. So its a nearly new system. I sometimes think what is the point of actually buying a new pc anyway, its out of date as soon as you buy it. PCs are meant to be upgraded anyways!!

With the sun out that means all the fellas come ot with no tops on, mmmmmmmmmmm, thank god for summer. :)

Got some more shoes.....................I have too many lol.................but they come in useful!

World cup soon, mmmmmmmmm Becks ;pppppp

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home