http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Hey!!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hey!!

Ey up!! Blimey have left this a while aint I!!

Good news for my mother, she does have cancer but its (thank god) a slow growing one so it cant spread quick and hasnt. This is a massive relief for her, as she had started to think the worst. Its a case of now having the cancer removed, the main thing is that its not a threat to life. She now has to go to spend a day in hospital having it removed, I will be there too. I suppose that you sometimes think whatever next!

Judy is a lot better too, hardly any more fits, which is good. Tho we need to take Max next, as she is not too well either at the mo.

What about this bloody government!! The rat and the slug! What with ratty letting people run rife on the streets and sluggy shaggin anything in site. They are both sooooooo ugly words cannot describe them! I dont like using that word but feel that I must with them Ewwwwwwwwwww!!

I mean come on who would shag Prezza? She must have opened her legz with pound signs in her eyes, cause she has soon legged it to the press! Imagine waking up next to that, I have never puked in bed but feel that I would in this case. As for ratty, fuckin get rid, he is a total dick and like most rats, belongs in the sewer. I think its time for a change.

Got this obsession with David Attenborough at the mo. I adore his programmes, the man could talk to me for hours and I would take it all in. I bet he is a good gossip! Slowly collecting the dvds! He is def a guy I would love as a dad (not in that role play gay sense either!) tho I wouldnt say no................Show me his fossils anytime! ;) Hey hes not bad for 80! Just wish he would wear different trousers and shirt! Something like trackies and a hoodie I think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home