http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Amazing!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Amazing!

Had another fab time with the fella. Was hectic up there, Tony Blair was there and there were protests all over the place. I love Manchester but its so busy all of the time.

Was great to see him again, makes me smile so much. He looked gorgeous as ever, totally my knight in shining armour. Like I told him, I am glad that we sometimes disagree over things cause that in a way makes us stronger. I would rather do that now than later on or never do it. Part of being in a relationship innit.

When I got on the train I was a bit unsure as to if it was the correct train (had an awful Thursday remember) So the doors closed and the train pulled off in the wrong way! OMG! I thought oh no I have caught the wrong train, this tops this week off. Luckily it was due to the fact there were some works on the line so it was taking a different route, straight past my house! Makes me laugh, we don't have a train station in Ilkeston but there is a track down the road that has trains going past all day. God knows why we cant have a station.

I love people that pay for first class, you get a curtain, a bigger seat and a light (oh and one free drink) Paying extra really makes sense! lol Oh and one gripe about Virgin trains, the doors that are automatic in the carriages just tend to shut on you with no warning, dislocating your shoulder and making the experience out of first class a memorable one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home