http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Work

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Work

I understand that you 'have' to go to work (my dreams of bein a kept man are miles away!) but why oh why are there always people you work with that really fuck you off??

They either bore you to death, have the most annoying voice going or total me me me syndrome. Ya never gonna get on with everyone in life, thats impossible but please!! They have to tell you wot they are doin all the time. Always the first to criticise what you do. I look at them and just think 'oh fuck off you silly twat' Grrrrrrrrrr

Me mam made me laugh the other day, I remember when we were in a chemist years ago and I pointed out the KY jelly. Now she had no idea what this was and shrieked out "oh that's for your legs!" This of course cracked me up, as we all know its for bums and other intimate things! I saw some KY the other day and brought it up again, she turned and said "you always hold grudges you do!" LOL! I don't hold grudges (well maybe) Its just, as strange as it seems I can just remember some things in life better than others. ;-)

Police got in touch with me about me stolen bag, as they have no leads its now classed as 'undetectable' Well my first thought was, if ya bag gets nicked there is no chance of gettin it back. Its a rare bag and I swear if I see someone with it I will FUCKIN rip their heads right off......

Sum wishin stars outside in the sky, in fact loads. :) Cold tho brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home