http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: 2007 part 2

Saturday, January 19, 2008

2007 part 2

Egypt

Like a fool he talked me round going to Egypt in October 2007. We parted in July mainly cause I couldnt be doing with his shite anymore. We started talkin again in September, well tell a lie it took him that long to respond to me. I contacted him in August and he finally to phrase his druggie words 'got his head round seein me' in Sep. He originally didnt want to see me again till the day of the holiday, even after the last time we saw each other was July. I thought this was strange, he thought it was romantic! Erm I dont think it is romantic, more like 'lets make sure even though we split I get the holiday'

We met before the holiday and it wasnt right to be honest. I think its cause he was clearly a bullshitter and I couldnt be arsed. Well before I knew it the holiday was on top of us. We were on the plane and I thought 'fuk I am stuck with this person now for a week'

It was an amazing place, breathtaking and very hot!! I should have never have gone, he hardly kissed me, I got fed up of 'asking' yes asking for a kiss!! He was arrogant, whenever I spoke to someone he butted in, as if he was better than me. He made it clear to everyone he was from that shit hole called 'Manchester' but never said where I was from. That fucked me off big time through out the holiday. It was all him, him, him. In bed for 10.30pm most nights, so what the point of going?? This is obviously now due to the fact he couldnt snort shit up his nose.

This is not meant to slag him off cause thats not right, without his point of view of the situation its one sided. I loved him, but I didnt love the drugs and the lies.....

Just remember who got you that well paid job mr................................... and regarding the text you sent where I am like the rest of my family the funny thing is that you are, mainly me bro. A drugged up addict so please dont send me silly texts when its actually you.

Next up Manchester



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home