http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Near........

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Near........

Well its getting nearer to the 17th June and we all know what that is!!!

Yes thats right, its my birthday, I popped out my mothers womb at 7.30 on the 17th June 1978! It was raining I think, which says everything. No wonder I dont do mornings!! lol

Hate the thought that I will be 30, how scary! You know what they say, flirty at 30!! Well thats another load of crap lol

30 is when you sit and listen to 'power ballads' thinking what mite have been, or in my case what fuckin wasnt!

I feel so sad about it, hate gettin older, hate birthdays, thats why I tell a few. I am 18 in many eyes. ;) Thank fuk for oil of olay!!!

What is worst to think is that I am nearing 40, fuk me thats worse. I know I dont look my age but 40 an a poof! Please!!! If you are gay you are doomed (tho this is the lovely vodka talkin), sick of speakin to people so happy together an they are younger than me, I just think 'oh FUK off' its all pretend, you are desperate to cling on to some to be in a relationship. I luv cock but please dont fool me.....

Do you know something? You think you can fly when you drink vodka, thinking of callin myself 'easyAdAm' lol :)

Had a cold the last few days but you know what, I think oh fuck it, its only a cold. Look at the people in the world who have worse. Yeah I am a man (I think) but even tho it makes me feel poxt I think come on Ads pull ya bits together an get a grip dear...

Noticed I have bigger tits than Jordan, so need to diet. Tho who wants to eat shite in order to, I like a salad but it fills you as much as the price of petrol in the UK! Do not even get me started on that one!!!

I love you all.......................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home