http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Durham!

Saturday, December 06, 2008

Durham!

Had to spend a fuking 4 weeks in this place for work, stayed in a hotel and worked away. I didnt mind it at first, aside from no organisation of it all it wasnt too bad at first but as the 4th week grinded towards us I had had enough. I cought the flu and left on the forth week earlier than what I should have but couldnt have cared less......

To spend 3 hrs on the train to get there did my head in, a lot more also did my head in too. The people up there were great if not a little 'stab you in the back' like. Also they seemed to thrive on you makin a mistake and orgasmed over it to say the least.

Glad its all over, never let me see Durham in that way again. Oh and for one person "oh fuk off darling" **silly cow**

2 Comments:

At 8:16 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now I've gotta leave ol' Durham town. I've gotta leave ol' Durham town. I've gotta leave ol' Durham town and that leavin's gonna get me....I've gotta leave ol' Durham town. I've gotta leave ol' Durham town. I've gotta leave ol' Durham town and that leaving' gonna get me...La la la la la la la la...la la la la la la la la, la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la

Only one good road in Durham, the one out of there :-)

 
At 9:23 pm , Blogger Oaksey™ said...

too true

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home