http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: AdAm gets all wet

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

AdAm gets all wet

Well nearly time for bed, gonna shower and tan up! ;p Then make me cup of earl grey and vanilla, something I got Jeremy keen on (well that and my body of course!)

Seemed to be a bit sad today driving home, I am going to miss the people so much. I think to myself have I done the right thing? :'(

Esp Jan and Babs, but most of all plain Barbara and of course Jue, we have had and still do soooooo many laughs about their muffs and other stuff. I will miss the laughter we had, Im going to be sooooo sad on Friday I just know it. I love em all!

Not forgetting Joans cake day on Friday, god she makes a wicked cake and as we always tell her she dresses so well for her age and looks no where near it!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home