http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Whats up their sleeves??

Friday, May 13, 2005

Whats up their sleeves??

Getting into my last week at work now, I know they have something planned for next Friday!! God I hope its nowt ott, think I will be scratin Fri too, I will miss 'some' people sooooo much. If I am honest there are some people who I will not miss at all, this sounds so dreadful dunnit! People that are bone, do my head in, do nowt but moan, attention seekers and the really dull ones! Im not a bitch really!!! :)

Its been a nice day today here in Ilkeston, there was a power cut this morning so was a bit worried about me fishes as the pump was not running. I couldnt even listen to Radio4 when I woke up!! The power was only off an hour in the end.

Jue has been off sick since Tue, I saw her yesterday, has come out with an allergic reaction to something all on her face. Bless her, get well soon love we all miss you!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home