http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Well I say!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Well I say!

Went in to work as normal this morning only to see my job up on the vacancy board already!! This really upset me in a way and of course also had everyone coming up to me asking questions as it was obvious it was my job up there. It really got to me a bit, I understand the process of replacement but it threw open everyone coming to ask me, I would rather no one had knew until I felt the need to tell them. "Why are you leaving?", "Where are you going?" "Is that your job on the board?" I got sick of everyone asking! Now of course everyone knows! It feels a bit like a like a kick in the back really, I mean I would have expected a bit of a wait until they stuck it up. The only response I got was "at least I didnt put it up directly after you had told me!" No but she had told who she could! Someone came up to me who does not work Monday and knew I was leaving!! Makes me laugh really. Already got 2 people after my job, may the best person get it! Dare I say it, they can bloody well have it!


Well I say indeed!!!!

Jue had PMT today the grotty cow! (she wont mind me putting that as I told her also!) Gawd she can be a nasty cow when her hormones are flying around! I was gonna take her outside and sort her out, she needed sorting out! I told her she needs the ruff end of a pineapple up her! I wont tell you her answer...................

1 Comments:

At 6:06 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that was quick! Kinda rude to post the notice of the job opening before you got a chance to tell anyone yourself!
Oh please do tell me her response about the pineapple!!!! PLEASE>>>>

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home