http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Bloody Chicken Pox at 19!

Friday, July 29, 2005

Bloody Chicken Pox at 19!

Years ago I caught chicken pox, now I caught this at a later stage in my life so it turned out to be very painful. I was told to not pick the scabs, now these scabs itched like mad and I picked a few of them. The main ones I picked were on my face, I so regret this now! I have noticed, as I have got older that the scars that have been left behind seem to have stretched and become much bigger on my face. So annoyed that I picked them and wish I had taken heed of the advice to not pick them!

Shirley Valentine is a romantic comedy, where Shirley finds romance in another country and decides to stay there as all she does at home is talk to the wall. Its a good film and I recommend people to see it. Totally British and helps to keep a good stiff upper!

Ooooooooooh got a new job?! Or have I???????


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home