http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: A funny turn with Karen Carpenter!

Monday, July 11, 2005

A funny turn with Karen Carpenter!

I thought to myself that I would listen to a bit of the Carpenters (now normally this is done when I want to slash me wrists but this was not the case this time!) I was listening to the love songs of the Carpenters. I had them on really loud so it felt like she was in the room, I wasnt bothered so long as she wasnt in my bed, but thats another story! All of a sudden when Karon was telling me to ask the postman if there were any letters from my boyfriend (she obviously is unaware of the royal mail lateness and now the internet) the remote jammed and wouldnt work. I carried on listening when all of a sudden Karen shut up and the cd changed over! Now I thought hold on here, there were no letters from my boyfriend and I had yet to go through the sack of my postman to look. All of a sudden Freddie (Queen) started belting out Bohemian with mama mia! (I thought that too!) I went to the main controls and they wouldnt change it over, I went to the remote and that wouldnt work still either. At this point Freddie had told me I was a poor boy from a poor family so I thought I have had enough of this, I wanted a woman on! (Karen) So I went to pull the plug out, all of a sudden a voice shouted in my ear "leave it" I was a bit surprised but I swear thats the truth! I pulled the plug anyways, I thought it was my time with Karen not Freddie. I put the plug back in and it wouldnt come back on full stop! It shook me up a bit cause I swear I heard a voice in my ear.

**SPOOKY**

UPDATE - The system now works fine again the following day!! Thats weird!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home