http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Prague

Friday, July 01, 2005

Prague

This time tomorrow I will be in Prague, it will be lovely. When I looked at the weather report they had given out fab weather, I have Zhuzhed! up and am totally ready!

I will try and update my blog via internet cafe to let you know what I am upto.

Queenie darling take care, love you lots ;p

To everyone I know, love you lots and take care :) (esp in London! lol!!)

Time to say goodbye...................... XxX


2 Comments:

At 3:35 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great time Adz. Put what's in the past where it should be :-)

 
At 4:43 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

darling be safe and do have loads of fun!!!!! keeps me posted baby:) loves ya!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home