http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: One week to Prague!!

Saturday, June 25, 2005

One week to Prague!!

Helloooooooooooooooooo!! Well there is one week left until I depart the UK for Prague!! I am excited about it, looking forward to seeing all the sights. It will be a fab time I am sure, just gotta stock up on me Zhuzh! :)

Its been a busy week at work, also been really humid here. I love sun but not the sticky humidty of it.

Queenie I am still alive darling, I keep myself uptodate on you by looking at your blog. :)

Golden Girls DVD arrived, that makes me laugh soooo much, what a fab program.

Saw Matt and Chloe today, its Matts birthday tomorrow so took him his presents from us, will post a pic of him I took on here tomorrow bless him.


1 Comments:

At 7:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH THANK GOD!!!!! I don't know why but I was getting to worry about you.
I hope you have a fabulous time on prague dearest. I am jealous!!!!!!!!!

Keep in touch more you poop!!:)
(((((((9hugs))))))))))0

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home