http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Working on a Saturday!

Saturday, June 11, 2005

Working on a Saturday!

Worked today this week, not that keen on working on a Saturday really, one bonus is that the roads are clear! Had a better end to the week, I swapped trainer because I complained about the way I was treated. I have also complained about a few other bits too! Well I always say that its no good keep telling people that things are ok when its clear that they are not.

Had no other problems with the lavs this week! People seem to have used their brains and flushed, which is a good thing really.

I see that in America Apple are sorting out the issue with the 3rd gen downwards ipod battery life. They are changing the batteries (they never held a decent charge, legal complaints were made) but this is only in America! Well what about the rest of the world? We have the same problem but are not treated the same. Well I say lets all kick up a fuss and make it worldwide not just America.

Watched 'Confessions of a Window Cleaner' the other day, they are as daft as a brush. Quite funny tho, Robin Askwith was quite nice (well in the 70's anyways!) ;)
Its also nearing the last episode of Doctor Who, gonna miss Chris playing the doctor, oooooooh them leathers!! Gets me every frickin time!!!

Thank god Leslie left the big brother house, next up Craig please. Tho I think it will be either Science, Roberto or Derek.

1 Comments:

At 12:51 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know nothin bout no apple's
nor batteries for such things.
Also I don't watch that show, but I am enjoying hearing all the gossip about it here and at fizzy and peps. Glad to hear your bathroom experiences have been cleaned up:)((((((huggggssss)))))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home