http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Good Afternoon!

Monday, May 30, 2005

Good Afternoon!

Hello! Its me again! :))

Slept in a bit today, went to the garden centre to get some things for the garden. God it was busy, took a while to find somewhere to park. Also nipped something back to Argos that was rubbish.

Queenie darling Big Brother is a programme (sure its on over there, american version) where 13 people spend 11 weeks together and you watch their every move. Every week (normally a Friday) you evict a house mate that you dislike and eventually you are down to a winner. I look forward to it every year (sad I know!) there are some interesting species in there this year!

Got the gossip within the job I left, from me spys! Interesting what happens when you leave! Not that I gossip remember!!

Think Max is coming on season again, she keeps hanging round my door and forever wanting to be kissed. Bless her, wouldnt be without her.

My birthday soon, dont look too bad for 21 eh?? *mwah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home