http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Scrate day (part 2)

Friday, May 20, 2005

Scrate day (part 2)

That's it, I have left! It was really sad to go, I will miss everyone on the dept. I must take time to thank them all for the lovely gifts they got me. Some were quite rudeish! Will try em out tho! ;p

Special thanks to Babs for me pen, bless her. I love you all, Helen (up yer beaver!), Heather (even if we did have a few ups and downs!), Lisa (who can forget our Christmas spat!), Kate (the medium who can see into the future, told me my name for starters shes that good!!), Barbara (why do women have long san towels her answer they have a fat ass! oh and im not Harry!!), Joan (will not forget her baking), Amie (I have told you ten times!), Alison (the crossword queen), Pete (no you cant have my muff!), Phil (a genuine guy), Jan (you are an organized gal!)

Lynee, love you lots and put my fleece to good use!

Kenneth, remember that I am gonna spray tan you for a fee! Thanks for letting me lick your hole (in your polo!) ;)

Special thoughts to Barbara (tena lady), made her feel so welcome when she started in Nov and love her to bits, she likes a mouthful now and again. Oh and what she can do with a banana will make your eyes water! XxX

All my love to Julie (Jue), we had such a laugh together and I will never forget them. I will always stick up for my colleagues and she is no exception. Like a second mother to me and I love her to bits. Upset to say goodbye to working together again, keep drinking your tea from your mug! XxX

Last *AND* least is Scrater, completely useless and not sorry to say goodbye to her. GOOD RIDDANCE!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home