http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: To The Manor Born (again!)

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

To The Manor Born (again!)

Oooooooooh my second series DVD has arrived!! I love this programme, so quaint! Only need the third series and have the entire episodes! :)

Its another lovely day today, was a bit cold this morning, tho I didn't need to scrape me windscreen. Normally makes me late if I do as I normally only give myself the 'exact' time to get to work, so if I have anything to do like scrape the windscreen then it makes me late! Sometimes in a morning dont you just love to push and push the snooze button!! One of my faults is being unable to be on time! *mwah*

Forgot me watch too today! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

1 Comments:

At 3:08 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ahve the opposite problem adam, I cannot under any circumstances allow myself to be late!!!!!!
Luv ya babes:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home