http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: What was it like?

Saturday, May 28, 2005

What was it like?

Hello!! I am back!! Well I had my first week at the new job and its fair to say that I have enjoyed it, the people are lovely and the traffic is minimal. Overall I am looking forward to the next week. I miss the people that I have worked with from my previous job, spoke to some of them this week to see how they are getting on and to make sure that they are still laughing.

I got my final pay from my previous job and as I guessed its totally wrong! Its a nice amount but missing some payments which I will have to chase up. Why oh why cant they pay you right when you leave? I mean it cant be that hard to get it right, or can it?

Its very warm here tonight, will have to sleep out of the bed covers tonight I think. Summer is here (well for a week anyways!) Its warm!

Oh and its the start of Big Brother for this year. Some nice people gone in, Maxwell is nice ;p *mwah* wouldnt kick him out of bed! ;) Anthony is plain horny, so Maxwell to win really, well on looks anyways ;PPP


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home