http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Its nice to see you again

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Its nice to see you again

Called in on my old workmates after work today, we had a right laugh as usual. Its so nice to let your hair down and have a laugh. Babs got me a pack of muffs!

Spoke with Jue about whats happened, I agree with what she said. Thanks for listening to me yapping on.

Queenie you are a sweetie, thank you for the lovely comment you left me. Yeah lets get pissed and talk about how men are shits! I agree!!!!

Oh and to change the subject have been invited to be a mystery shopper at showcase in Nottingham, buy something, evaluate the service and a free film too!

1 Comments:

At 12:13 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds cool adam! I wish I could jet off across the pond and join up with you for that:):):):)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home