http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Graham Norton

Monday, June 06, 2005

Graham Norton

Yhay!! \o/

Finally read this book! I put my mind to it and finally finished it. An interesting read, my next read is 'a young mans passage' Julian Clary! So I am sure that will be an interesting read into his anus!

Got to decide if I want to sell or keep my shares from my old job. Did not quite understand the letter I got from the bank but hey ho!

Giving Matt my anti bully wrist band as he asked for it Saturday, but I did not have it with me. Giving it someone to give him tomorrow.

2 Comments:

At 9:31 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

smooshes from this side of the pond...

 
At 9:31 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

smooshes from this side of the pond...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home