http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Ooooooh it does 'fuck' me off!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Ooooooh it does 'fuck' me off!

I needed the toilet at work today, I love tea and drink far too much of it. Now, I walked into the toilet and found that some 'filthy' sod had not flushed the toilet! Now that pisses me off, we are not talking wee either! So I shot out of there and tried a toilet somewhere else. So off I went to the toilet in the other building only to find a stench that nearly made me pass out! Also there was piss all over the seat which I detest. Some men are such dirty beasts, I hate using public lavs but sometimes you just have to go. We only have to aim, by the looks of it most of us cant aim into the bowel! I mean how on earth can you get it all over the toilet itself. I think its disgusting.

Worked alongside this dreary person today, because of the training I am doing at the mo I am paired up with an 'experienced' guy. Im afraid the experience stays in the workplace and no where else! He is the most boring, arrogant person ever! So bloody rude and he right fucked me off. It takes no manners to interact with people, this guy lacks manners and a few other things!

When I left my last job they paid me wrong (surprise surprise) so I went to get that sorted, now what's that phrase? Oh yeh banging your head against a wall!

Don't feel too well at the moment, hayfever played up a bit today. Seem to feel like I have a hair stuck in my throat. Dunno if maybe its a cold coming on.

Get rid of Leslie on Big Bro, cause she is doing my head in with her bitchy comments. Either her or that Craig, Urgh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home