http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Prague calling!!!

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Prague calling!!!

Hellooooooooooooooooo, yes this is me all the way from Prague. Thought I would nip in an internet cafe and update my blog!

Its been lovely weather on the whole here, rained all day yesterday! The sights are amazing, its such a lovely place and as for the Czek men all I can say is wow!!!!!!

Not having such a good time with who I am with. He has totally spoiled the week. So much so that I am doing stuff on my own now, cannot stand the sight of him and roll on when we return and I never have to see him again!! Oh what bliss!! I have never felt this way about anyone but him............I detest him so much, such a jumped up twat! When we arrived on Sat (the plane was delayed) he was tired (so was I) and he was snappy with me like he used to be, I just felt like getting back on the plane and coming back! I was determined to not let him fuck a holiday up even if he is a fuck! (not in the sex term either, god dont make me throw up)

I miss England, no one seems to speak English here! lol Its lovely to hear a different language but they dont understand simple stuff, bless them. When we arrived at the hotel I asked the girl if there was any tea in the room (I was gaggin for a cuppa) she looked at me and just shrugged her shoulders saying "I dont understand!" :)

Been to Prague Zoo, which was lovely. I will post some pix up when I get back, this internet cafe is windows 98!! lol and very slow and grey! Its really cheap to eat out here, about a fiver for a massive meal! The cocktails are fab here, two pounds (95k) gets you a mega drink. The only gripe is that they seem to clear up after you have eaten very quickly which makes you think that they want you out asap! There is a nice bar in the Hotel with nice staff in it, I have been in there every night!! Even finished reading my Julian Clary autobiography!! I would rather read than talk to that erm thing....................................

Going to walk around the town and get some stuff to bring back for people. Its a lovely day today, I am all zhuzhed up! I dont seem to have a mega tan at the mo which is a shame, thank god I brought my Zhuzh sunless!!

Anyways will go now and update this again soon, take care and I love you allllllllllllllll!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home