http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Home Sweet Home!

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Home Sweet Home!

Finally reached home after what one could call an awful week with an awful person! Its lovely to be home and to not have to look at him!

The flight back was ok, on time this time (was 2hr delay going!) Its always funny how going back seems to take less time! There doesn't seem to be any fit ladz as cabin crew on bmi baby, just a load of owd hags! ;p

Now this week away hmmmmmmmmm, it was a dreadful week and I wish I had not gone. He was a total arsehole and drama queen the whole week. Such a selfish witch, went to the airport at half eight in the morning (the flight was not till 2.40pm!) god what a total bore he was. Spent the entire week either moaning, reading a medical book or stamping his feet if he didn't get his own way. God he is an awful sad queen, I pity him I really do. Mummy rang every day to ask what he had done and of course if it met her approval. Made me laugh the first time she rang, all she went about was the fact the hotel was cheap and why had he not paid more for it! Also when she rang he was so false lol I listened to my ipod or wasn't in the room, made me wanna vomit. Little does she know he is a great big fairy, wonder if she would react the same if she knew?? Oh and this guy has asked him out (guy must have a white stick), all I can say is god help him! Oh and you can have him with open arms. Prague was a lovely place but spoilt by a moron.

Oh and don't forget to rebook the counselor and your supply of anti depressants my sweet.

here's to the future, void of that idiot...................


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home