http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Coffee Time!

Monday, July 11, 2005

Coffee Time!

Just had a lovely coffee with Jue, shes filled me in with all the gossip (not that I gossip remember!) I chatted about Prague with her and we had a good laugh about it! :) Told her we should go next time, have a proper laugh and good time, was good to see her again. (and before you say owt I know we need to do coffee, so dont bloody start! mwah!! ;p)

Got into me car and think the wheels had locked from standing for over a week, its ok now tho bless her, had a fair few erm funny times with her!!!

God im head over heals liking someone, falling for him sooooo much. Very fond of him, great to have a laugh about stuff. Gawd im weak at the knees, those lips and hair! woooooooooooooooooooooow!! :PPP
"yer fab me owd mucker" :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home