http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Goodbye to July 2005!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Goodbye to July 2005!

Well what a month it has been! To start off the month there was the trip to Prague, which is a fab place and I would recommend anyone to go. I suppose the one thing is to make sure that you go with someone a bit better than I did! God it was a horrid time for most of the week, if he doesnt get his way then lets spoil it for others. The best bit of the week was...........who am I kidding he spoilt it totally like most things he does. Oh well I can safely say I am so happy to be rid and to say goodbye to that part of my life, as well as July 2005!

Life can be so funny at times cant it? We do things that we dont really want to do. Well I decided that its time I didnt do what I didnt want to do, so I quit my job! Well when I say quit I mean I never went back! To be honest I didnt really like it so I thought to myself if I dont like it then I aint gonna do it! So I am unemployed scum at the moment! I asked someone how much you got on the dole, they said about £40 a week! That wont even cover my hair spray! Im too proud to claim on the dole, the forms to fill in take about 6 months to do! I have got a couple of jobs in the pipeline, just seeing this as an extended holiday! ;)

Its goodbye to my specs after this week, I noticed when I looked at my skull that wearing specs for all these years has created a dint in the sides of my head! Looking forward to being able to actually wear sunglasses (english summer is a no go I know!) Can finally wear me Becks Police sunglasses ;p


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home