http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Cartoons

Friday, August 19, 2005

Cartoons

Sat watching some cartoons with my neice this morning, oh how they bring back memories. Tweety and Sylvester! Tom & Jerry! I actually was in stiches when I was watching them, they are still funny today. "I fought I taw a Puddy Tat, I did I did!" The amount of violence in them too!

My all time fave cartoon was Scooby Doo, esp the crimes they solved, there were only ever two other people in the cartoon and it had to be one of them. I mean the old 70's Scooby Doo, not the new ones.

1 Comments:

At 3:34 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your prayers for LIttle Rebekah. She is dear to mt heart and I appreciate (as does her family) your prayers.

God Bless

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home