http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Sitting here naked with a big banana!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Sitting here naked with a big banana!

Hello to my readers, do you know something? Yes that's right I am sitting here naked writing this (well typing actually, if I was writing this I doubt you would be able to read it!), so all my bits are hanging out to dry. Now before I have to bash you over the head with a blunt object and you all get too excited for my liking its time to move on.

I have fitted sat nav in my car this week, I am dreadful at directions (esp to men's houses!) They tell me the road and I normally drive past it or go the opposite way. I have the tomtom version, that's what I was ranting on about the other day on here. Its a really good system, at first I thought it would be a load of crap but the directions are not bad. I downloaded Clint Eastwoods voice for it. So when I am nearing a turn in the road Clint asks 'if I feel lucky enough to turn punk!' I struggle to think what he means by turn but I do figure out that he means whilst driving. I suppose I have to be thankful that he doesn't get that magnum out and challenge me to remember if he had had his last shot from his 'big gun' I don't know about you but I cannot ever remember if a man has had his last shot, seems to go clean out of my mind!

Supposed to be going to get my contacts fitted tomorrow, to be honest it fills me with dread to have to touch my eye, sometimes I have all on touching a tea bag never mind my eye! I don't think I will bother with it, will ring them tomorrow and say I have changed my mind.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contacts aren't that bad to put in Adz. And you can't feel them when they are in. And you don't have to wear glasses anymore. I know because I used to wear contacts. Then I lost them and now I can't afford to get them. Some day. Some day some day.Why does it all have to be someday??

smooshes dahling

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home