http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Busy week!

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Busy week!

Its been a busy week for me, been nice weather too. Went to Bakewell on the bank holiday, my god that was busy! The traffic was terrible! Then I drove to Matlock, which was even worse! (they are in Derbyshire, so the countryside!) Its nice to look around the place, found somewhere to park too so that was a bonus!

Got addicted on Jean Paul Gualtier le male stuff! There is a fab 'shiny lips' balm for men (expensive tho!) I also got some le male 'better than tan', it does look better than a tan too! Theres nowt worse than lookin all pasty pale. I adore the le male edt, its one of my faves. Its so strange that when you wear a certain smell it brings back sooooo many memories!

The nights are drawing out I notice, its dark now at about 8.30pm! I can remember when it was still light at half ten! Seems to have gone really quickly, the summer. I also notice that there is a frost in the morning, back to scraping the car soon. One bonus is that my gears are no longer semi automatic, the cold weather was the worst for it not engaging gear! At least thats all over.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home