http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Bloody kids!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Bloody kids!

Looked out my window this morning and saw this kid knelt down by my car. The little bleeder was tryin to nick my valve caps! They are union jack ones, tho what the little idiot didnt know was that they are locked on! So I shouted some rather varied language at him and he ran off. Must have only been about 8 years old. Had me valve caps nicked before, so this time I got some that lock onto the car. Lessons have learnt me that if its not locked down it gets pinched!

Do you know what the worst thing about this was? Yeh thats right, I had not done my hair when I had words with him! No one is allowed to see my hair naked!! ;)

Grrrrrrrrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home