http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Bloody do it!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Bloody do it!

Now I dunno why but I am the sort of person to plan something and then put it off totally! Its high time I did some sort of voluntary work for the community. I am tied between a couple of ideas at the mo. Ideally I did want to work for the samaritons, now this has always interested me and I do feel that I could do the position really well. This was thought of last year but never done! lol Typical Adam!! I am interested in the Police, but not too keen on the neighbourhood scheme that they are thinking of bringing about. I have looked into Childline also. I dunno, at the same time I dont want to obviously take on too much and struggle to give all I can. I am currently in thinking mode at the mo, when I start to think it normally takes an age! I like to check things through, ask loads and make sure that the choice I make is the best one for me and the people that I would work with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home