http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Fantabulosa! Kenneth Williams

Monday, March 13, 2006

Fantabulosa! Kenneth Williams

Well I watched it and..............

Very close to the diaries, nothing new in it really. Where was the Australian lover?? I would love to read the parts of the diary that were not allowed to be published. I always find the Joe Orton saga so sad, its good they included that as they were good mates even if Joe would shag anything in sight. I have Joes diary too, that is just filled with his next shag. Not near as interesting as Kennys, tho it does have scary bits in of his nutter partner Kenneth (Joe).

It was sad really to watch, I think that Kenny was in that much pain due to the ulcer he took more pills than usual to hope that it would take the pain away. The only thing it took away was his life. The part of Kenny was played really well, a great drama. There was nothing new in it tho, which was a shame. It totally followed the diary, which if you have read (like me loads of times!) means you know everything before it happens. Great casting with Kenny, I enjoyed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home