http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: \o/ Yahy! \o/

Monday, August 14, 2006

\o/ Yahy! \o/

Well what a busy couple of months it has been! Really not been bothered with this (sowwie!!) Totally adore Marcus (hes the fella on the pic below), the more I see him the more I adore him.

He has a special charm, I dunno what it is. No fella has ever made me sooooooo love em. I have never been excited about seeing a fella, every week!! Its totally bizarre but I love it. In such a short space of time we have done so much together and its that that makes it more special every time. Like we both say, "we hate Mondays" cos we say goodbye :'(

Its getting really difficult as I see him more to actually say bye and to be honest I never expected any of this.

All I can say is that he is a fab guy who I love dearly XxX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home