http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Bag that falls to pieces........

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Bag that falls to pieces........

I bought that bag shown below, only for it to fall to bits within days. I got it changed, didn't get it direct from PS but emailed them (Paul Smith.com) to let them know that I don't expect a bag that costs that much to fall to bits! Did I get a reply did I hell. The customer service within the actual PS shops or website is dreadful. It shouldn't be, judged on how expensive his products are! I rang the customer service helpline once and all I can say is "why the fuck did I bother?" The guy I spoke to clearly could not give a shit.

So if you purchase this bag beware of the straps being glued on and not sewn on. I think its a design fault so watch for it, best way to check is to lift the straps where they are sewn and check that you can see the stitching, if you cant its glued on and get rid!

I didn't know Paul Smith was a Sir either!

TSK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home