http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Oh Well.........

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Oh Well.........

Innit funny how when you have time off from work it goes dead quick, yet when you are at work it goes dead slow? This time last week I was ready for my week off now I am going back in the morning. Thats right, up at 5ive again! Oh bloody hell and they have given it out for a bad frost too for the morning. I hate getting up and its frickin freezing outside. Bloody car takes an age to warm up, might invest in one of those instant heaters for the car, tho I do say that every year and never get one!

Had a lovely week with Jeremy. Had a lovely nite Thursday!? ;) Saw Team America on Wed at cinema, that was sooo funny.

Will be ever so glad when its summer, really fed up with the dark nights and the cold, ready for the heat and the sun!!! At least the nights are drawing out a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home