http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: White Noise.........er no!

Thursday, January 27, 2005

White Noise.........er no!

Well, went to see this film yesterday and what a load of pap! I thought it would be really good but it was far from that. All about the dead talking thro the telly and voice recorders. Jeremy kept saying "Im scared" when nothing was happening! Then he squeezed my leg bloody hard! Oh well another bruise! I didnt really think it was that scary really, have seen worse. (me at 5am! lol) Jeremy was scared when the adverts were on! I smuggled my flask in and spilled coffee all over my legs! Its so difficult to see where to pour the coffee in a dark cinema! lol ;) Had a nice mcdonalds meal afterwards even tho Jeremy is on a diet! Yeah right!!!! Looking forward to 'Creep' next wed! That looks good, OMG Jeremy not sleep for a week, hmmmmmmm me thinks not.

Seem to be very tired this week. Does not feel like I have been off.

Rang vodafone up about upgrading to 3g, had this guy trying to tell me what my mobile was not! I have the Sharp GX30 and he was trying to tell me the screen was 64k (colour) but its not its 200k, stupid man. Then he tried to flog me this tarrif for half price, when the half price ended the tariff increased to £54! I thought yeah right, not on your nelly!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home