http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Big Bother

Monday, August 14, 2006

Big Bother

Now I have been watching this again this year but am totally disappointed in the show. I cannot for the life of me think why the hell people voted that bloody Nicky girl in again!!! I cannot for the life of me stand her!! When she frowns she looks like a ball bag! Get her out and gone for good. Another thing I cannot believe is that she has been given her own show! Why oh why did they do that to us! Something about she is going to be a bin man, best place for her, in the rubbish.

Richard is a total sexual arse'ole' terrorist. He should have gone ages ago, what's with the navy hat he wears? Also he makes all the decisions cause he sees himself as older and wiser. I see him as a stupid tit, playing the game well by clinging to Pete at every chance possible.

Jenny, who the hell is she? What has she done? Naff all, only talk in scouse.

The girl from the ghetto, she's fun when up for eviction (starts fake water works) or when she plays up to the camera with her more than un real tears. Give the girl an onion, she might pull it off better! *Tsk

Pete, awwwwwww bless him, I don't want him to win. I want none of the ones in there now to win. All dullards, I don't see Pete as doing enough to win it, he's just sooooo 'wankers' dull! Also it seems the British public always take pity on people that have a deep routed life.

That leaves Glyn to win!! NOT!! Wot a boring lot left, I might audition next year. I mean come on you only need to say some bollocks like "I'm a sexual terrorist" and wear a satin glove and you get on!

Lea should be in there, tho glad tea drinker snoozie has gone. Boring cow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home