http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: Bloody hell...........

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bloody hell...........

Oh god..................I have never felt sooooooo drained from being apart from someone. If im honest prob never been 'this' much in love. I totally adore him, no one has ever got me like this. Missing him like crazy *sigh* Oh what am I to do?

He is the only guy that if a bus was coming and he was in front of it, I would push him out of the way so it hit me. Which means that its total love for me.

God I miss him Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............................

Well done to Pete for winning big bro, was a total dead cert to win it from the start anyway. Not a brilliant big bro this year, rather dull.........**pours a cup of tea aka suzie style**

My fave bit of big bro was Nicky (aka ball bag when she frowns) screaming in the garden when they all had to pledge towards Suzie. That scream was amazing, a total head back one. Surprised she didnt snap!

The most touching was Dickys letter from home, that was emotional.

My fave housemate has to be......LEA!!!! I really liked her, she has her own double airbags and she is from Notts too!! Loved the bit where she first saw Sam and said she looked 'perished' (cold) total derby/notts word!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home