http://www.makepovertyhistory.org Rambling Oaksey™: First Cold!

Saturday, March 18, 2006

First Cold!

Of 2006! Not got it that bad either, so thats a good thing. I think now its classed as man flu innit! I dont get that! ;)

Its bloody cold outside innit! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. That wind is icy cold. Think it may snow again, oh how I cannot wait for some sun! Mind you will prob be moaning that its far too hot if it was sunny!

I often wonder how some people actually get onto the roads. They drive like total dickheads most of the time. I still see people on mobiles while driving, dont they know its unsafe?? There should be a stiffer penalty than a FPN, should have the licence took away from them. Serve em bloody right, all phones can have hands free now so no excuse for having it glued to your ear while driving (esp at 60mph plus!). Another thing that will always piss me off is braking distance. Do people not realise that you are supposed to have a space between your car and the car in front. I sometimes look in the rear view mirror and I can see the person behind me actually in my car. If I have to break the twat would be in the back of me. Too many loonys on the road today!

Mum got a new phone and I have been teaching her how to use it. Its been the usual in one ear and out the other! She pays no attention to what I show her. I will forgive her at the mo tho as she has enough on her mind as it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home